We’ve had to postpone the gratification of seeing Shonagh.
Took forever today for the shop to get the generator fixed and ready to go, which jeopardized our rescheduled dinner with our long-ago caregiver for Ross and Ryan….
And then the final test of the unit as we’re about to back out of the shop……pffffft. It abruptly died, giving a new code for its failure!
The technician was already 2 hours late, so we’re parked here another night, behind 7000 volts of electric fence.
Watch our “Here we are!” map tomorrow and see if we move from beside I-40/85 in Greensboro, NC. If we’re over toward or near Raleigh…..yessssss!